Corsair Community

RMA status unchanged

vikram

RMA Status for TSX Case #1292297 [ Go to your case ]

Thank you for choosing Corsair products! The following is the status of your RMA Number 1144000.

RMA Issued On: 1/11/2010

Defective Parts Received on: Defective Parts Not Yet Received

* NOTE: it may take up to 24 hours for this date to be updated after arrival at Corsair

Part Number Received: N/A

Quantity Received: N/A

RMA Replacement Parts Ship Date: N/A

Replacement Part Number: N/A

Replacement Part Quantity: N/A

Replacement Shipping Method: N/A

Replacement Shipping Tracking Number: N/A

It's been 11 days since i shipped my defective part to corsair,But there is still no update on my RMA.

and after 15 days since i shipped my defective corsair usb drive I've got a mail from corsair on 27th this month which lead to tech support messaging service, i posted my problem but, i still haven't seen any change in RMA status! or got any reply from corsair tech support. should i wait or should i buy another drive? i'm seriously reconsidering about buying any corsair products in future! :o:

• Corsair Employees

Did you get this message from our customer service? It suggests that we did not get your RMA yet!

Hello,

We apologize for the delay and inconvenience. Please provide the tracking information as our records do not show that we have received the part. Also please verify the part number and quantity (by pairs if it’s a set of memory). Once I have that information I will go ahead and check with our RMA receiving if we have your package in our hub.

Please let me know if you have any questions

• 3 weeks later...

Archived