Corsair Community

TW3X4G1333C9A problem

imjelena

Hello bought this memory also gigabyte p55m-ud2 and i5+xfx 5770. The guy who build my pc told me the first day that one module of memory doesnt work...Then we were testing compiuter only with one module-all was fine for 1 day,my son played wow and was satisfied,then problems appear,errors,reboots,etc.i gave compiuter to the guy to test it again and just now he told me that second module not working.Whats going on :( Maybe he done something wrong or its incompatibility.I know that corsair really good quality and cant understand why its happend.I got new memory with waranty.Can yoyu help me plz,as i said maybe its not a memory maybe the guy is wrong.Tnx in advance.

that memory has not passed qualification for that board. it may just not work.

the complete list of pretested supported modules look here..http://www.corsair.com/configurator/product_results.aspx?id=1106032

i hope its not too late to return them?

you are not alone having trouble with that board and ram not on the compatability list...http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83027

you may have to lower the frequency to 1066 to try.

• 2 weeks later...
Well i really upset.I went to the shop and ask them to give memory wich will be compatible and they say they wont change it because i opened a box ! How i could test it without opening the box ??? Anyway it wasnt me who decide to buy this memory it was the guy from the shop who suggest me this(all other components i bought also from them shop).The manager told me its not them problem and not the guy who suggest me a problem.He told me that its says that motherboard 1333mh compatible so he was right to give me this ram.I cant return i cant change i cant do nothing.He suggest me to buy another ram.huh.He said its not them problem that memory not compatible with motherboard ! Anyone can help me with this?

Archived