Corsair Community

TW3X4G1600C9D Memtest errors

InCoNNu_BE

Hi,

First of all, sorry for my bad english, I'm from France.

So, I bought this kit TW3X4G1600C9D for my new build (Core i5 and eVGA P55). Since I built it, many BSOD appear with different bugcheck code just like MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL ...

I tried everything like erase_to-zero my HDD, ran many chkdsk, increase the memory voltage to 1,65, put command rate to 2T, ran Windows 7 in save mode but BSOD still appear and windows 7 crash irremediably.

So many people said to me to run a Memtest to discover if my RAM was culprit but never memtest show me an error but today, during the test 7 of memtest V.4 (random number), he shows me at least 22 errors (I have stopped the test after saw these). Maybe I never test long enought the RAM.

I just took a picture during the test to show you what I have seen.

So my vendor sent me a faulty RAM. I called him today and he said me that the RMA process take about 4 to 8 weeks!!! He's mad??? :mad:

I request a RMA process by you Corsair. I saw in different thread that you can do better than my vendor.

Please Corsair make and effort for my issue.::pirate::

Regards

16012010263.thumb.jpg.6a5fcddbe0e801707b196e3d87408daa.jpg

Ok, I'll do it but I must send my module in the USA ... is it a RMA center in europe?

EDIT #1: I saw in the FAQ a center in Netherlands but don't see the adress

EDIT #2:

RMA Department

Corsair Memory BV

Tunerstraat 3, 1322CB

Almere, The Netherlands

Is it right ?

Ok I just request a RMA with your link.

I'm using my post ID # in the forum to request it.

I bought a new kit from you Corsair, a CMD4GX3M2A1600C8 and my build works great! I'm very happy with it and the XMP profil works like a charm ^^

It appear that the RAM was the true culprit in my issue.

I'm waiting for the repply of my request by the techsupport team. I hope that I can seed to you the faulty kit in the Netherlands ...

Thx

Archived