Corsair Community

BSoD issues with CM3X2G1600C9

nicholasbgr

Hello guys.

Well, couple weeks ago I've got this new computer and I was getting a lot of BSoD while using my ddr3 modules @ 1600mhz. I ran some tests with memtes86+ and the error count was huge. I solved this problem setting up my memory to run at the proper voltage (1.65v). After that, the memtest86+ was clean. Last week I went on a trip and my computer was not powered on the whole week, so I have no reports of BSoD during this week. My problem is: just before going on the trip, I got a new blue screen and today I got another one while I was sleeping and the only thing running was uTorrent. The thing is, I don't know if my memory configs in the BIOS are correct, so I took a photo for you guys to take a look(see atachments). One thing I noticed is the SPD values column. Should I manual change the current values to those on the SPD column? If I set it to "auto" the timings get messed up. My system specs are on my profile.

edit: I'm having problems to upload the photo from work, gonna update my post soon.

edit2: Ok, all imagehosts are blocked here at work and i can't attach the file here. The only way I found was making a google doc: http://docs.google.com/View?id=d5fqcjz_28dshttmcp

Thanks for the reply. Why 1.8? The info on gigabyte's website says:

Dual Channel DDR3 1800+ MHz

Delivering native support for DDR3 memory up to 1800MHz, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 motherboards allow users to easily reach higher memory frequencies at lower voltages; achieving higher memory performance with lower power consumption to run even the most memory intensive applications such as high-definition video and 3D games with ease.

Archived