Corsair Community

800d and the Classified 4-way

Cronyx

After watching the TigerDirect review on youtube, I was hooked on this case, but I don't see it in the compatible case list on EVGA's site. Is that because the case is just too new? If it's a tight fit, what kind of modding is necessary to squeeze it in? I plan on water cooling everything, even the motherboard itself, so the heatsink/fans they've got on the monster won't get in my way and won't be an issue. Will it fit stock, or would I need to drill more holes and insert more risers, or will it just NOT FIT at all because there's literally not enough room in the motherboard bay? I tried to contact Corsair directly about this but they never returned my emails and I'm wanting to start ordering parts before next week.

I would, but apparently you have to give your physical address, phone number, and real name... TO LOG INTO THEIR FORUM.

That's just not going to happen.

I just need a solid answer from either an official Corsair rep or EVGA (if they post here) on weather or not the Classified 762 fits. Not a maybe, not "it should", but "Yes, it does, here's pics" or something similar.

It's a lot of money to throw down on a "maybe" if it were to arrive and not work :sigh!:

Right, but I didn't see any 762 (the "4-way" board) pics in that case. Did you see them and I just overlooked them? If so, could you please link? I'd love to see proof the board actually fits! :biggrin:

Thanks in advance :cool:

PS I only see 5 posts in that thread, and only one picture link?

• Corsair Employees
We can only guarantee that the case supports boards built to ATX, mATX and eATX form factors. The 4-way sli board is built to XL-ATX, which I believe is proprietary to this one board from EVGA. It is likely that the board would physically fit into the case, but I could not tell you if the mounting holes would line up since we have not tested this board.

We can only guarantee that the case supports boards built to ATX, mATX and eATX form factors. The 4-way sli board is built to XL-ATX, which I believe is proprietary to this one board from EVGA. It is likely that the board would physically fit into the case, but I could not tell you if the mounting holes would line up since we have not tested this board.

Also, "IF" it fits, you would not likely be able to use the bottom slot for a GPU.

Archived