Corsair Community

ok my 4 set of Dominator GT TR3X6G1866C7GTF is dead

funky25

this is unbelivable , first 3 sets managed to stay alive for a month or two the 4 set was alive for obout 2 monts now 4 set is dead to ,i spent allot money on rmaing it ,now finaly offical corsair seller in my country got newest cmg revision modules finaly i was telling them every damm time corsair pulled those tr3 series from shelfes all around world and they just giving me faulty modules all the time ,

Now i wanna know do that new CMG6GX3M3A1866C7 dominator gt have those new revison B elpida hyper chips that wont die on me in first month !!??

What was wrong with those first revision chips that u pulled it from market i think u owe me that answer corsair after u put me thru all that TROUBLE and price i paid for it .:confused:

my mother board is working just fine i was forced to buy cheap 3x1gb as backup kit it is working fine ,i was never ocing my ram always runing them at corsair specified spec so elipdas hyper chips are faulty all other manufacturers have same problem with those first batches of hyper ic ,only thing i wanna know does that new CMG6GX3M3A1866C7 have revision b elpida hyper chips that are not dying and answer what was cause of that massive dieing of those ram

ok still no answes obout rev b elpda hyper chips i know that as soon u pulled those first batches of dominator gt even lower end dominator 1600mhz cas8 had starting to apear with 2.2 revision with rev b elpida chips i know becose i seen it without heatsink with clearly showing new revision of elpida chips ,now the thing i dont understant is why i cant get an answer are those new CMG6GX3M3A1866C7 have new rev b elpida hyper chips after your mudules drinked all my nervs and pulled so much money from my wallet that i cant get simple answer ,it reallly dissapoint me in corsair i think i will need to start spending my money elswere

Archived