Corsair Community

Buying New Ram - Please point me in the right direction :)

messenjari

Hallo~ I am planning to purchase some Corsair RAM for both my Wife and myself.

Our Plans are to get a Corsair SSD eventually, along with Windows 7 64bit. But for Now we want to upgrade our RAM to 8GB, as 2GB's is not cutting it anymore lol ---I know our PC's will only recognize 4 GB at the moment, but that's OK :) Unless it won't work at all then please let me know lol---

-I don't have the model # for the RAM, as I am currently @ work making this post ^^; -

I was looking at these: CMD8GX3M4A1600C8

But not from NCIX, as I can get a Deal from a vendor in town, who will give me a 5 year Warrenty and cost + 10% on items they order since I am friends with the owner :)

Would these sticks be good? or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Any help would be greatly Appreciated :D

Thank you for your time!

Awesome~!

So the CMX8GX3M4B1333C9 is the only 8GB that will work with our boards according to your Mem. Config :) Is this the only 8G that would be compatible with our systems? or is this the only one to be tested as compatible? :D

These sticks are saying they are for "AMD Phenom II processors" and I am using an Intel Proc. Will this degrade the performance at all?

Sorry for all the dumb questions, but I really want to know before making another purchase of your products :)

Thanks again for your time~!

Archived