Corsair Community

RMA Case 1264009

Dean.ND

My RAM was delivered to you guys (Corsair) yesterday morning and I haven't gotten any updates.

I sent an email HERE but got no reply.

Can I get a heads up? I've been without my Dominators for 2 weeks, so forgive my impatience.

Tracking Number:1ZA74R270348147273

Delivered On:01/05/2010 9:39 A.M.

Signed By:PATEL

Delivered To:FREMONT, CA, US

Shipped/Billed On:12/24/2009

Type:Package

Service:GROUND

Weight:1.00 Lb

Wow. Sorry for the double post, but I called Customer Service...

My new sticks will ship out tomorrow. Amazing!

I would have expected some sort of process where the products are tested first or something.

I knew my sticks got delivered, but I guess the RMA dept. had yet to receive the info.?

The woman I talked to asked for my Tracking Number, and made sure they got delivered, and after that,

It was as though she didn't care if they worked or not, she just said "those will ship out tomorrow".

Absolutely outstanding customer service. I'll never buy another brand of memory again.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Dean

Wow. Sorry for the double post, but I called Customer Service...

My new sticks will ship out tomorrow. Amazing!

I would have expected some sort of process where the products are tested first or something.

I knew my sticks got delivered, but I guess the RMA dept. had yet to receive the info.?

The woman I talked to asked for my Tracking Number, and made sure they got delivered, and after that,

It was as though she didn't care if they worked or not, she just said "those will ship out tomorrow".

Absolutely outstanding customer service. I'll never buy another brand of memory again.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Dean

You're saying I have to make a phone call?

Because as stated, I already sent an email but got no reply.

Some aspects of the RMA system and email replies are automated. So, a human can give you a better real time answer in some cases.

We are very glad you are satisfied and also sorry you had an issue to begin with. Thanks for the feedback.

Archived