Corsair Community

BSOD after sever hours

Vejta

Hi guys,

my pc work very well but in the morning i found it freeze/bsod

Well, after rebooting if i run memtest i will find many errors, but if i shoutdown the system, i will find no error, wondering if its a windows7 RC (x64) bug or something else lile MB issue, since i dont care anymore of running them at 1066 im trying at 800, cos there is no meaing in rma rams that seem to work fine.

Please help :-)

Best regards

Salvo

• 3 weeks later...
I was wondering if problems with 4 modules of this ram up can be a chipset/rams temp problem, singe some ppl in another forums tell me that they resolve with a fan on chipset plus the corsair fan on ram. any suggestion?

• Corsair Employees
When running 4 modules it does put extra stress on the memory controller which is located on the northbridge. Helping the northbridge run cooler can sometimes help however sometimes you will also need to lower the memory frequency.

When running 4 modules it does put extra stress on the memory controller which is located on the northbridge. Helping the northbridge run cooler can sometimes help however sometimes you will also need to lower the memory frequency.

Ty for answer, atm im testing them @800 with a fan on nb & case open, i'll update in a few days.

Archived