Corsair Community

CMX1024-3200C2PT question

Haze2007

Hello,

Awhile back i purchased 4 sticks of CMX1024-3200C2PT 1gb ram, i am currently using an Asus A8N-Sli Deluxe motherboard. However when i attempt to run more than one stick of my ram my computer reboots right after it gets past the windows loading screen (i am using windows xp), i i have had this problem for awhile and have just been satisfied with only using 1 stick of my ram to get around it, however i would really like to get it up and running with all 4 of my sticks. I have set my latency settings to the recommended 2-3-3-6 at 200mhz as recommended on: http://www.corsair.com/_datasheets/CMX1024-3200C2.pdf

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated, thankyou.

I tried the settings you recommended however im still having the same issue of the PC rebooting as soon as it gets past the windows loading screen. I don't see anywhere to change the voltage in my bios for some reason.... Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Okay, i found the voltage setting and it will boot to desktop sometimes, but once it does it just sits there and nothing will load up. I can move my mouse but i can't open any programs or anything, if i go back to 1 stick of ram its fine. Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
With 4 modules I would suggest setting the memory frequency at DDR333 and set the memory Voltage to 2.75 Volts and set the NB/MCH/SPP Voltage to +.2 Volts as well then I would also suggest settig the timings to Cas 2.5-3-3-7 as well and make sure Command Rate if its listed is set to 2T and test the system with http://www.memtest.org. In addition, with some MB's (Mostly ASUS) you have to disable legacy USB in the bios when running any memory test.

Archived