Corsair Community

stopped working

mrstilly

The same thing happened to me too! It just stopped working. The light doesn't flash, and my computer doesn't recognize it. I use it all the time for work. Please help! What can I do?

Is there any way to retrieve the data? Or anywhere I could take it to have someone fix it? I have a lot of work on their that I don't want to redo. It worked fine for months, and I was just about to back it up at work tomorrow. Now it's not working. HELP please!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
The same thing happened to me too! It just stopped working. The light doesn't flash, and my computer doesn't recognize it. I use it all the time for work. Please help! What can I do?

Is there any way to retrieve the data? Or anywhere I could take it to have someone fix it? I have a lot of work on their that I don't want to redo. It worked fine for months, and I was just about to back it up at work tomorrow. Now it's not working. HELP please!!!!

I've got the same problem: 8 Gig Flash Voyager

Solid blue light, but nothing. Yes, it shows up in My Computer as Removable Disk (E:). Right click or double clicking makes the timer spin and hangs up the computer. The Device Manager in Vista lists it as USB MEMORY BAR USB Device and shows This device is working properly. Is there any utility to take the data off? Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, I have the same problem, then I insert USB falsh voyager to usb port in my PC I am getting USB device not recognized. What I have to do? I tried two PC and one laptop (Asus F5SL). Laptop running on Microsoft Windows 7 two PC on Microsoft Windows XP professional.

Archived