Corsair Community

H50-1 screw specifications

quyeno

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It'd probably help to state how and when you contacted them.

Hi Wired,

I contacted Corsair support through there website and I received an email 2 days later and I requested for 16 screws and they asked for my UK address, which I emailed them and I got the requested 16 screws from Corsair yesterday.

Bashy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey,

I contacted Corsair today (regarding the possibility to get some spare screws) and got reply almost instantly, however I was pretty much told to get them in the UK, although I specified that I live in the Czech Republic.

Do you think it would be enough to mount each of the two fans with only two screws? ::pirate::

Cheers,

Jiri

Hey,

I contacted Corsair today (regarding the possibility to get some spare screws) and got reply almost instantly, however I was pretty much told to get them in the UK, although I specified that I live in the Czech Republic.

Do you think it would be enough to mount each of the two fans with only two screws? ::pirate::

Cheers,

Jiri

Yes, I see many users use 2 screws in each fan. Also, you can check at hobby shops which have RC cars. This is a common screw size for them.

Can you mail order from Germany? http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85432

• 5 weeks later...
this is really bothering.

no way to include screw in the H50 package?

I'm really bothered from searching screws...

It comes with screws. People are asking for the specs if they lose them and just want to get them locally and/or they need longer ones than come with it (e.g. for a push pull setup with multiple fans).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived