Corsair Community

TW3X4G1600C9DHX at 1066 MHz?

lusmart

Your album is not meant for thread pics. Please attach pics directly to the post itself next time.

Like I said, IGNORE the SPD tab. Those settings NEVER CHANGE. It is NOT indicative of actual settings. That is what the MEMORY tab is for. Looks like you still need to change the memory timings and presumably the memory voltage, all of which is on the memory label itself.

Like I said, IGNORE the SPD tab. Those settings NEVER CHANGE. It is NOT indicative of actual settings. That is what the MEMORY tab is for. Looks like you still need to change the memory timings and presumably the memory voltage, all of which is on the memory label itself.

thanks!

when I set speed to 1600,the Windows 7 show me the blue screen in 10 minutes. I still don't know how to set the BIOS.

Because if you look at what that screenshot is of, it's... THE SPD INFORMATION. That's why it's highlighted on the left side menu. You keep looking at the SPD information instead of the MEMORY information. STOP. Again, the SPD is static information that never changes and because of this, it does not reflect what the BIOS is set to at any given moment. You can set the BIOS to SPD settings if you so choose, but the SPD settings may not be the rated specs. In your case, they definitely do not, however XMP would be set to the correct settings.

Also, as I stated before, please STOP adding pictures meant for posts into your album. They will NOT show up for other posters.

Use Memtest86+ v4.00 to test your memory, but are you having any issues with the memory? Why do you think it may be fake?

Archived