Corsair Community

Ordering extra screws

Checkmated

During the assembling process, I've lost all the fan screws for lower HDD bay (the long screws). Though I don't know if they were actually included with the package I received (from NCIX) in the first place because I did not check the package contents before I put everything into my screws box.

In any case, I want to order more of those because without it, I won't be able to finish assembling my rig.

In addition, I want to buy one 120mm rubber because I've used the one included with my case for the Corsair H50 and I need another for the lower fan of HDD bays

For the lower HDD bay there's no long screw for the hard drives, but it uses HDD bay rails made of plastic and they should come with the package. there are total of 4 of them. It's no (12) on the picture shown in the manual:

http://www.corsair.com/_productmanuals/800D_Manual-ENG.pdf

I mean the the long screws for 120mm fan for the internal HDD bays, not the rail.

And also, what about the 120mm rubber if I want to order one more? I want to buy one 120mm rubber because I've used the one included with my case for the Corsair H50 and I need another for the lower fan of HDD bays

And then it had gone dead on me for 2 days already. This isn't going anywhere, and I really need them to finish :mad:

Archived