Corsair Community

Hx1000w

Claudiuz

Hi

In the past month I bought one corsair HX1000W from a reseller in ebay. After installing in the system, when i power on, it wouldn´t boot. Replaced motherboard and still the same.Tested in a friend computer and happens the same, don´t work. Tested a friends power supply(just 800w) on my computer and works fine! I really think the psu is defective. I have to buy another psu to put temporarily in my computer until i solve this problem :[pouts: I already contact the reseller but i have no answer yet. What should i do now?

Thanks

Cláudio Luz

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry but if you purchased that from another user off of Ebay you would need to go back to the reseller for service.

Please see our Warranty Policy

WHAT PARTS ARE NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY?

The following product(s) are not covered by this warranty:

* Corsair product(s) that are missing any Corsair label

* Corsair product(s) that were not purchased directly through Corsair or a Corsair-authorized reseller

* Corsair product(s) that have been physically damaged/abused, i.e., removal or application of heat spreaders and labels

* Corsair product(s) returned in poor packaging which could damage the product(s) during shipping

* Product(s) returned that Corsair determines were not manufactured by Corsair, i.e., counterfeit product(s)

I am sorry but if you purchased that from another user off of Ebay you would need to go back to the reseller for service.

Please see our Warranty Policy

No it was not purchased from another user off ebay, it was purchased in a German store on ebay(DIGI-TECHX). It was new in the box. I am stil lwaiting the reply of the seller. But my question is, if the seller does not solve my problem does Corsair warranty cover my product?

thanks

Archived