Corsair Community

Hydro H50 , Antec 900 installing

josalsam001

Hi,

I have been looking at all the posts referring to the H50 cooler and cannot find an answer to my question.

Has anyone experience of using the H50 with the ******** 900 case, namely where it is best to position the radiator. I want to try and run the case with a slight positive pressure if I can.

Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

I hope someone can help you with the limited information provided about the case. Since we are allowed to part numbers in our system profile, I suggest you locate the part number (not model number) of your case, someone can google search the key words "case" and your part number. That would lead them to the information to help you. I don't know if you were trying to bypass a filter but don't. We should just have the rules modified which will benefit everyone.

-Joe

Thanks for replies,

Sorry if I did wrong, it was not my intention. I belong to many forums and have never come across this type of censorship before, I should have read the rules more carefully.

To Joe, my full system spec can be found with my profile if that is any help.

Mike

Last night before my posting I came up with two computer cases based on 900 as a model number (one with 5 letters in it's name, the other with 4 letters, both start with the letter "A"). I could make an assumption it was the 5 letter case I got the most hits on but the two models are very different and I try not to make assumptions if I can help it. Just to continue, there is a GT-900 as well from a reputable company but the individual didn't mention GT so I doubt it's that one.

My point being, to lend proper help you need to have the proper information available.

Of course, your link may be all this person needed. There are a lot of fans in that case!, and that's just the ones we can see. Since you do see a lot of system specs you have a leg up over me.

And I hope you're not taking offense at what I'm saying, it by far is not intended to offend anyone.

Hi Joe.

I see what you mean regarding the case name and spec, and, no! I do not take offence at what you say.

The case in question begins with A and has 5 letters, :D: I believe it is a nine hundred - UK. I would have liked to go for the 800d but here in the UK they cost about us$400, that is appx £230.00 and way above my means. I am a 24/7 carer for my wife who has Huntington's disease, my only income is from benefits and is why I chose the nine hundred-UK at us$123 or appx £75.00.

I have had a good google to find out all I can about the H50, according to what I have read it is a very good cooler. Before I start to build my new rig I wanted to see if anyone had installed the H50 in the case I have mentioned. I tried the link to the pics but found the pics not very good and do not show what I wanted to see very clearly. I have seen some videos on utube using other cases and they all show the H50 mounted at the rear. As the nine hundred-uk is not a standard case I wondered if mounting at the rear would be ok, hence my plea to this forum.

Hope this makes sense, Mike

Hi Joe.

I see what you mean regarding the case name and spec, and, no! I do not take offence at what you say.

The case in question begins with A and has 5 letters, :D: I believe it is a nine hundred - UK. I would have liked to go for the 800d but here in the UK they cost about us$400, that is appx £230.00 and way above my means. I am a 24/7 carer for my wife who has Huntington's disease, my only income is from benefits and is why I chose the nine hundred-UK at us$123 or appx £75.00.

I have had a good google to find out all I can about the H50, according to what I have read it is a very good cooler. Before I start to build my new rig I wanted to see if anyone had installed the H50 in the case I have mentioned. I tried the link to the pics but found the pics not very good and do not show what I wanted to see very clearly. I have seen some videos on utube using other cases and they all show the H50 mounted at the rear. As the nine hundred-uk is not a standard case I wondered if mounting at the rear would be ok, hence my plea to this forum.

Hope this makes sense, Mike

Im really sad to hear of your wifes plight. I lost a really sweet cousin to Huntingtons disease, a really terrible genetic disorder.....it took 25yrs. from start to end. I wont even go into it, I wish you all the best.

Dave

Archived