Corsair Community

Hydro Series H30 somebody ?? somewhere ??

Vegga

Dear users of this forum.

I've been trying to find this ram watercooler kit Hydro Series H30 for my 3x2GB 2000mhz corsair dominator gt but I can't find it anywhere!

Is there someone that might want to sell me one or can please corsair find one in the back of it's storages ?

I really really want one!

If anyone know a store somewhere that might have it in stock please, let me know!

I've been waiting since early September for it. I would of bought it when it was in-stock but I was waiting for my ram back from a RMA and didn't know if the problem would continue after I received the new ram. I've signed up to be notified too and no one online has them either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just got an email from the corsair store, I signed up for the H30 but this email is for both products. I've given up also and have settled on the red extended heat sinks.

Some time ago, you placed yourself on the waiting list for Corsair part number CWCDHXTEC (Corsair Cooling™ Ice Series T30 sub-ambient cooling subsystem for Dominator GT). We apologize for the delay in making this item available to you. Unfortunately, due to supply issues with materials used in building this part, we're unable to give you an ETA as to when this item will be available again other to say that it could be several more weeks. As soon as we have inventory again, we'll send out an email notification to you and others who are on the waiting list. Until that time, you will not see the T30 or H30 on the Corsair Online store. Again, we're very sorry for the delay and for any inconvenience this may have caused. Regards, Corsair Performance Shop Manager

• 6 months later...
I have been waiting for the T30 now for about 6 months come on Corsair how much longer do i have to wait ? . The message on your site says NOT IN STOCK / COMING SOON so please can you give me a date ? I think this product is great and i cant wait to get one so please get a move on and start making them again. I signed up to be told when these will be in stock but since then i have changed my ISP and now have a new e mail address and now you have removed the link :mad:

• 2 years later...

Archived