Corsair Community

H50 pump, VGA

alex_sf

Hi all. I am newbie to LCS so some questions might be stupid but still...

1. The first and probably the most sophisticated for me. After lots of reviews about H50, I've concluded that it's capable of spreading even too much heat for a stock speeds of a relatively cold cpu's. So is it possible to use the only H50 both for CPU and VGA cooling(Phenom II X4 TDP 95W and ATI 5770)? Ofcourse with additional tubing and blocks for VGA. Just wondering :roll:

2. Have anyone found out how loud H50 pump is? I'm in to a very quite rig @ stock speeds, enclosed 2.5" HDD's, 2-3 10-13 db fans all in ****-** PC-B10 case, if the "1" (see above) is not possible than with a passively cooled 5770

Will appreciate any comments and infos.

THX in advance.

It's a closed system. Can't use it for VGA and CPU.

Yeh, I know that. As it seems to be on of the best closed loop systems on the market, I was hoping that someone sometime had managed to upgrade it a little. No luck. Oh well... Probably there could be a possibility to attach another H50 to GPU, somehow...:bigeyes: )

Anyway, thx a lot for comments.

Still, second question left unanswered. In other threads I saw same questions but neither were answered.

How loud is the pump of H50. Some other LCS kit's seems to have near 20db. But what about H50?

I cant even hear mine.To tell you the truth,I cant even tell if its running besides looking at the temps.The fan is quieter than my case fans.The corsair fan on the H50 is rated to go 1700 rpm ,but I havent seen it go over 1400rpm running prime95 for an hour at 48c.

I cant even hear mine.To tell you the truth,I cant even tell if its running besides looking at the temps.The fan is quieter than my case fans.The corsair fan on the H50 is rated to go 1700 rpm ,but I havent seen it go over 1400rpm running prime95 for an hour at 48c.

Glad to hear that the pump is fairly quite ) Though U can change rad fan to mo silent or efficient U cant do the same with a pump.

THX a lot.

Be back sometime later... Went for ordering one

Archived