Corsair Community

Corsair CMFSSD-128D1 RAID 0 problems?

Holton0289

I am having problems with corrupted drivers. I dont know if this is a SSD problem, or the fact they are in RAID0. On start up it wont let me boot into windows, says corrupted or missing drivers. I tryed "last Known Good Config.", Safe mode, Safe Mode w/ Cmd., and every other option. It never works. I ran a mem test and everything passed. I had the Vista 64 disk so I go in to repair the OS. It finished so I restarted and it gave me the same error. I finally was able to get it to boot into windows by trying to restore, I diddnt have any because I turned them offso I dont know why it worked. I went to the Event Man. to try to see if it recorded anything, the only thing was enter sleep mode successfully. So I played some games and ran some programs and everything was fine. When I restarted to see if it would boot into windows fine, I got another corrupted or missing file of another name. repeated the steps and got back into vista. I have a Win 7 upgrade disk and thought it might be a good idea to upgrade, but I am in Africa at the moment with limited resources. Anyone know of a way to fix this, or should I take the chance of up grading? Specs are diff. than the one on my profile.

Clevo D900f

i7 965

2x Corsair CMFSSD-128D1 RAID0

6GB ******** DDR3 1333

GTX280M

Yes, Ver. 8.9.0.1023. At home I have a RAID0 drive, same SSDs with same version of Intel Matrix and never had a problem. I had a eSATA hooked up to the laptop and the power went out but the notebook stayed on for a sec. then BSOD. thats when I started getting corrupted drivers. Could an external drive cutting off cause corrupted drivers? the power here goes out all the time so I use the USB now.

Havent tried that yet. I just tried to start up my notebook and and it failed. Matrix Storage was showing one of the SSD normal and the other Failed. I plugged in my external HHD and it started up. It boots up and everything is fine. I looked at Bit Defender and it said windows update was turned off so I opened up the update page and explorer.exe froze. I went to even man and found about 300 (prob alot more) :

The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and unusable. Please run the chkdsk utility on the volume \Device\HarddiskVolume1.

it has a log for every second (many times 7 per second) for the last 2 hours. I tried to save that log to the desktop and it said I could not save because the disk structure is corrupted or un readable? Does anyone have any ideas what is going on?

It looks like it is for Win 7, and for the eVGA x58 Classified. I have Vista 64 but I am not sure what motherboards they put in these laptops. If I was at home I would try it on my desktop and then try it on the notebook to see any improvement on a diff motherboard. This comp has been acting crazy the last couple days. I turned off Defender service but i get logs saying it "updated" or "it has entered the running state." I tried to save a bunch of the "C drive corrupted or unreadable" logs to my desktop but it said the location is corrupted or unreadable. Anywhere on the C: is supposedly corrupted or unreadable. How could this thing be on and working? My Computer diddnt see my external HD with the USB, but could see it with an eSATA cable?

Archived