Corsair Community

RMA Update?

I'm in the same situation, I sent back two sticks of Ram on 4th November that have not shown up online, I do however have proof of posting.

I sent it to :

Attn: Returns Department

Corsair Memory BV

Tunerstraat 3, 1322CB

Almere, The Netherlands

It seems Corsair dont want to know, and Im not the only one who seems to have had returned RAM via an RMA number dissapear as if magic ?.

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/5540/rm01.jpg

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status in Tech Support; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “3” or send them an email (rmaservice@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status in Tech Support; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “3” or send them an email (rmaservice@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

I have.

Status is always not recieved.

I'm just a tad bemused has to why several RMA returns from several people ( all with proof of posting ) dont seem to have reached there destination.

Calling anywhere on a telephone from the UK to outside of the UK costs more then the price of he RAM. Its the way of the British Isle, overcharge for everything and anything.

Our hours are Monday Through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time, what time are you calling and have you tried emailing them?

Also what is your case number and I will ask them to contact you?

As I said on my other post, calling is not an option. The cost for a 5 minute phone call to the USA from the UK costs more than one stick of RAM. I've emailed Corsair well over 20 times. I've had one reply asking for any postal proof ( which I supplied ) and have since heard nothing back.

I then got a second reply saying they have not recieved it.

Case number is 1181309.

We constantly get this issue in the UK with RMA returns outside the country, its a PITA. Unfortunately the UK is on its knees and couldn't produce a brown paper bag these days, so buying Made in Great Britain is a long gone option.

NP Please let me know if you do not hear from them.

Well it gets even more bizarre. I had an email on the 19th Nov saying it had been found and my RMA status was updated as follows :

RMA Status for TSX Case #1181309 [ Go to your case ]

Thank you for choosing Corsair products! The following is the status of your RMA Number 1132407.

RMA Issued On: 11/2/2009

Defective Parts Received on: 11/19/2009

* NOTE: it may take up to 24 hours for this date to be updated after arrival at Corsair

and have now have had this email on the 23rd Nov :

Dear customer,

Thank you for choosing Corsair.

Our apologies for the delay on your request.

We have checked with our RMA department but unfortunate they don’t seem to have it here.

Could you please send us a POD?

Thank you and have a lovely evening.

Kind Regards,

So has it been found or has it not ? POD was submitted on several occasions as well ?????????

I am sorry and I had thought I had made it clear previously there is little I can do

?????????

I have spoken to our customer service for you and they are looking into this and will contact you by email shortly.

NP Please let me know if you do not hear from them.

Err I did let you know ?

I would strongly suggest you pick up the phone and call them and ask them to check this for you. 510-657-8747 Ext "3".

As I said on my other post, calling is not an option. The cost for a 5 minute phone call to the USA from the UK costs more than one stick of RAM. I've emailed Corsair well over 20 times. I've had one reply asking for any postal proof ( which I supplied ) and have since heard nothing back.

In summary, I feel like Im talking to a brick wall. I sent stuff then they request it, they find the Ram and then they loose it.

Do Corsair run comedy class's ?

I think you are missing the point here. RAM GUY put you in contact with the people that can assist you. You are in contact with the people that have the info you need and they have replied. We do not have that information here in the technical support forum. Posting repeatedly in the forum will not get you the information you want. If your questions have not been answered, you'll need to speak with or email customer service again.

Have you sent them the information they requested?

• Corsair Employees

Ewe Kidding me

I am sorry and I know you are upset, but the issue I think has to be the shear number of emails and or posts has generated some confusion and multiple strings of communication.

I have sent them another message and asked them too check this and contact you by more than one means to make sure it is really you they are talking to.

However, I would not expect to hear from our customer service till normal hours tomorrow which are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time.

1. Please DO NOT POST; EDIT, REPLY on your case in TSX, if you do it will screw up the message and you may not hear from them.

2. Please let me know if you do not hear from them by 2:00 PM Pacific time tomorrow.

You can get the time here by going to http://www.timeanddate.com and look up San Francisco.

Archived