Corsair Community

RMA for Flash Voyager

fight4frdm

Hi RAMGUY, I recently sent in a Flash Voyager that was an RMA and the delivery confirmation from the shipper was 11/6/2009, but RMA status showed it as being 11/7/2009. I found that interesting... also, what is the usual time before the part number received and quantity received is updated? How long does it take for the product to be registered and sent out from testing?

Thank you for your time.

• Corsair Employees
The Date any RMA is actually received and what might show up in the system is not that important. We are a big company and we get shipments sometimes by the pallet and as such it may take a few days sometimes before a specific shipment can be broken down and your specific RMA is actually logged in the system. I would give it 72-96 Hours and if its still not showing in the system I would suggest contacting our customer service and see if they can check it for you.

• Corsair Employees

No you have tracking information showing it was received on one date and before you asked there was not update from us that we received the RMA correct? That was the original question if I am understanding your first post?

So you status has been updated and that question was answered, now for processing I would give it a few days and if you do not get another update in the next 48-72 Hours please feel free to contact our customer service.

RMA status did show the arrival (11/7/2009) one day after the shipping company's (11/6/2009), which I understand, and have no problem with.

What I was concerned about was the timeframe to expect the RMA updates. You answered my question, just waiting on RMA status now.

Thank you.

Archived