Corsair Community

1GB Flash Voyager question

Imola

Hi, my 1GB drive crashed, the file system is now "RAW" and I cannot format the drive (Format X: /FS:FAT32 /U) with the error message : Support non valide ou piste 0 incorrecte - disque initilisable

that 1Gb drive was much fastert han my 8Gb ... so sad.

Is there a solution, or need RMA ?

thanks

use disk management to create a partition (just 1) a raw drive sounds wiped with no format.

i cannot access the disc managment while the drive is connected to the PC (windows 7 pro x64)

on WIndows Xp pro, I see two drive (??) : one of 1Gb and an other of 7 Gb (not bad for a 1Gb drive)

PS : the file system is not RAW anymore, it does not say any system at all

The size is well recognisez by the programm, but :

could not format the memory card either the drive or the memory card is not supported by this software.

:(

I have already done a RMA for the 8 GB drive, it cost a lot in RMA ...

EDIT : what would be the replacement product ? do you still have 1Gb drive (old one, very good times reading/writting!) ?

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I recienved a 4GB flash voyager in exchange.

but it is very slow !! only 7.5 Mbps writting and 22 reading

Is this still ok :

The write should be about 7-11 MBps and read should be about 29-30MBps.

Moreover the tech support told me :

If for any reason that memory module you purchased are now obsolete we will provide you with options of a different part but still within the same specs of the product you purchased.

within the same specs : my 1Gb was much better : 14 Mps Writting and 19 reading ! So you should send voyager GT in replacment, the now have the same specs as old voyager ...

so ... new RMA ?

thanks

Archived