Corsair Community

CMG4GX2M2A1066C5 question

In-Fluence

I've placed an order for these with the fan, and am wondering if anyone has any experience with these. I've looked around and not found any others using them, and I also can't find anything on the Corsair site.

I'm sure they will work fine, but I'm eager to know what kind of O/C potential they might have. Are these the end of the line for Corsair's DDR2?

I have the "rosso corsa" version of these. I think. It's hard to tell. Its like they are the mystery modules of Corsair.

Advertised as 2.1 volt. Mine say 1.65 v but DDR2. ??

I have them running at 1066 5-4-4-10 2T

More questions than answers I'm afraid. Anybody know whats up with these?

After a bit of discussion on other forums, people are suspecting these are just mediocre elpida ICs.

Psybear, please could you list all your memset timings for running them at 5-4-4-10 (or post a picture)? Are they 100% stable at this speed? what voltage are you using?

• Corsair Employees
I'm just building an HTPC using this memory with AM3. I assume it is DDR2 and that the DDR3 printing next to the Dominator-GT logo is another printing error?

They are indeed DDR2 memory modules and most likely the labels are just labeled incorrectly. Please provide a link to what you are looking at.

This part would be the same spec as our TWIN2X4096-8500C5D

Archived