Corsair Community

TR3X6G1600C8D voltage question

crash_ice

:confused:Hello I Have question about the voltage on my board .

Systeme are not stable whit XMP memory profile and seem very slow

But i see in everest the voltage in the memory are at 1.63 volt with thw vdrop.then i cannot put manually 1.65 volt because i only have pair Voltage

like 1.64-1.66-1.68 .And when i put all the voltage to auto in the bios the board set the memory at 1.8 volt .Is that normal,and the qpi are suppose to be set a which voltage for this RAM CMX3X2G1600C8D 3x 2Gig.

Thanks For your answer.

Fred

Hello

i just don t no what is the problem because i try memtest 4.0 for my TR3X6G1600C8D and run memtest whitout problem even in xmp mode but when i boot windows 7 64 bit i always have freeze

or reboot whitout overclocking .

Somebody have any idea ?

I was having issues with Win 7 64bit as well as you can see in my post about the bluescreening I was experiencing. Not sure why that OS seems to repel people from replying or helping but you probably need to give more information on your memory config and hardware. There is too little information to work with here.

Hello

I have the same problem on my EX58-Extreme Gigabyte board .

I ty all setting i can but over 1066 my computer crash all the time ,

if i put default setting my motherboard run my memory at 1.8 volt it s very to high i just don t want burn my cpu , i try memetest 4. 0 in dos for 8 hour

and looks stable but in windows nope nothing stable , i don t know what to do

i think i will rma the memory .

cannot enable XMP

Do you know if corsair make crossship?

Memory rev 3.1

Archived