Corsair Community

800D dust tray

Foam

Carry it? Heck I don't even like lifting it down to the floor much less carry it anywhere. I hope I can get the new fans to replace my DOA Gentle Typhoons and finish my wiring wrap up. Man what a ton of wires in the back. I am still looking for a couple Y cables to hook up the additional USB cables to my Multi-function card read/fan controller. All 3 loops (H50, RAM, and Full Board Waterblock seems to be running fine) and temps around 27-33 degrees C.

I dont usually carry it around but I build it , install software in a different location so its carried upstairs to work on it.

Its a huge case so you hear the dust filter coming out but you dont see it.

Its nice that Corsair may look into improving the dust fillter so it doesnt slide out when you are moving it.

A good first case mod could be a small piece of adhesive backed velcro to attach the filter.

Just curious, how often do you carry it around?

A good case mod would be for the manufacture to make it removable from the front:biggrin: It is a fairly big deal for me to have to move the case around so I can get the filter out from the back and I bet I am not the only one with this situation. This is probably the biggest annoyance I have with this case so far. Even with this small problem it is the best case I have owned.

A good case mod would be for the manufacture to make it removable from the front. It is a fairly big deal for me to have to move the case around so I can get the filter out from the back and I bet I am not the only one with this situation. This is probably the biggest annoyance I have with this case so far.

Fully agree - that would be an immense help!

It is a fairly big deal for me to have to move the case around so I can get the filter out from the back and I bet I am not the only one with this situation.

Which is why I'm planning to get wheels for my 800D. I always keep my system tower in a "slot" to the right of my desk. I've had cases with and without wheels, and guess which one I prefer. :roll: My current system is in a P180, with six disk drives, so it's heavy enough. :p: But I'm sure that the combination of the 800D case and watercooling will add 20 pounds, and that makes lifting up the case just to move it, totally impractical. :confused:

So, wheels it is. I just wish that Corsair would sell a set of wheels to either supplement or replace the standard case feet.

Archived