Corsair Community

Corsair X64 in Raid-0 benchmark

Manick

Hey!

Im a happy owner of two Corsair X64 discs wich i have raided. I benchmarked my disks using ATTO with the following results:

http://manick.org/diskbench.jpg

I must say that im impressed :) I just cant wait untill the firmware update for TRIM is released, then this will really rock :D

as far as i´ve read TRIM Support won´t work in Raid Config exept your Raid Controller is ready to handle the TRIM comand. But Software Raid won´t be able in any case.

That´s exactly my problem on a MacBook with Raid0.

I'v done some investigations regarding the raid controller for my mainboard as well and it looks like ASUS is just waiting for Intel to finalize the firmware for TRIM-support in their raid controllers then it will be released for my mainboard as well = sweet as h*ll :)

Excellent results - I've got one X-64 running at the mo, but Christmas is coming and I'm hoping Santa will leave me another so I can get results like that :-)

Well done - and yes, TRIM for Raid has to come from the raid controller, but I bet that the m/b m/f's are racing like hell to see who can get there first; my bet is on Asus as they seem to have their finger on the pulse (and my board is Asus so I'm biassed lol).

Archived