Corsair Community

RMA Request

BrownBob

• Corsair Employees
The modules you sent in are no longer available and I have spoke to customer service they will be sending you an email with a replacement option. But I would suggest calling them or sending them an email to work that out!

Thanks alot for you help - i have recieved the e-mail, they have offered me CMC2GX1M2A400C3 - how do these compare with my old TWINX2048-3500LLPRO G i noticed they ar only 3200, the timings are not as low and there don't appear to be any led's.

I am unsure how to proceed as the TWINX2048-3500LLPRO G were the recommended sticks for my board - hence the reason i got them.

I don't wish to apear ungrateful at the offer of replacement but at the same time dont want to downgrade as a result.

Hi again - i replied to the e-mail from Bienvenido Custodio asking about other options on the 28th and have not yet recieved a reply. Unfortunatley the number on the e-mail is not working for me. Is there another i could try or are you able to chase this up for me?

ok - i have managed to get the numbers working, turns out i was incorrectly dialling the code.

The problem i now face is getting someone to answer the phone - i called customer support, they put me through to technical who didn't answer the phone.

I have called the guy who sent me the e-mail on three occasions who also dosn't answer. I am calling from the uk which probably isn't cheap and am still left with no ram.

I am feeling a little let down by the process, having first being offered inferior ram as a replacement and now not being able to discuss it with anyone.

I selected my ram on the basis that it was the best for my board and accepted the high premium on the stated lifetime warranty.

Are you able to offer me advice on where i go from here.

Archived