Corsair Community

Address not valid?

ugapug

I purchased two separate memory packs in September. Both had a $20 MIR. I filled out the information exactly as requested and in a timely fashion. I just checked my status and both were rejected because I put a P.O. Box address? Where, exactly, does it say that anywhere in the rebate offer? I've been a long-time buyer of Corsair products. As a matter of fact I have an H50 and a 800D case sitting on my kitchen floor. Guess what? They're being returned tomorrow. If you don't honor your rebates and play games I will find an alternate company to do business with. Very shady, Corsair. Very shady. You can say "we don't handle rebates" until you're blue in the face, but the fact is, it's your name on the product, and your reputation that, from my standpoint of recommendation of products to my organization, will result in my recommending other companies that don't cheat legit claimholders of rebates out of money due them.

I posted a complaint in the rebate forums. I see where you are choosing to cop-out of the b.s. perpetrated by the Rebate company YOU hired. Just an fyi - you've lost a long-time customer due to the dishonesty of your rebate company. I'll never recommend another one of your products again, and as a matter of fact, I have 3 pieces of hardware under 30 days out from when I bought them that will be returned for an equivalent product NOT made by you. Blaming a shady company that does your rebates for you is just as cheap and crappy as being the actual thieves. You pay them. Ultimately, it's your good name sullied by dishonest practices like this.

Archived