Corsair Community

x64 BSOD after resume from standby

zaxx

I've seen this error a few times before - the reason for it according to Microsoft is either the cables are faulty, the drive is set as a slave (unlikely if it's your OS drive) or it could be that your CMOS battery needs replacing ..... the latter was discovered by another user who had *exactly* the same problem with the same stop error and changing the CMOS battery on the motherboard solved the problem .... give it a try :-)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have upgraded my Raid 0 F60s which had firmware 1.1 to 2.o and still get the BSOD F4 stop code on resume from sleep.

Additionally, I have tried memory on the QVL list and an Nvidia chipset video card (I have ATI) to no avail.

I only get the BSOD on resume from sleep. The Raid is on the Marvell controller.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the RC1 upgrade suggestion and I did.

Now I am getting INTERNAL-POWER-ERROR with stop code A0 on attempt to enter sleep mode.

Have only been able to find a solution via google to increase the hibernate system file, which I did to no avail and I do know that Sleep is different and does not use the hibernate file.

What to do now?

Archived