Corsair Community

NOT impessed

havox

Well I contacted corsair support over a week ago regarding a few problems with my case. (side panels weren't flush) so 2 days later

I got an email asking for pics. Thank you RamGuy for all the help happy with corsair again:)

• Corsair Employees
The chipping more than likely happened in shipping I have not seen that on the 30+ cases I have seen, and if it is internal I would not worry to much. But the dent for sure was caused in shipping and if you are not happy with the case I would contact reseller as well and ask them if you can return it, short of that please contact our customer service and I am sure they will do what they can.

How should the side panels fit ramguy? When I put them on I have to push hard at

the top till it slides in flush then it locks into place

then once I let go it pops out a bit. Not flush but still locked. Is tat how it should be or is that a problem?

• Corsair Employees

Actually the parts are in and I am sure they will be in contact with you shortly!

And you can go to your first post in this thread and edit it and change it to what ever you want. We don't normally do that. Unless it is totally out of line!

Archived