Corsair Community

Having trouble getting information back from Corsair Technical Support Team

jmchiejr

Besides the other struggles I have had regarding the fact that my RMA became lost in a black hole for a month, only extracted upon my own prodding, I am now having trouble getting a response regarding the RAM that should be on its way to me now.

Case #1128618

RMA #1094715

Any information that can be provided is greatly appreciated. I honestly would have thought that on the 19th or 20th as a customer-friendly policy that tracking information would have been provided.

Just received the following e-mail:

from Tech Support Express <noreply_tsx@corsairmemory.com>

to "jmchiejr@xxxx.xxx" <jmchiejr@xxxx.xxx>

date Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 9:10 PM

subject Tech Support Express - Password Reminder

mailed-by corsairmemory.com

hide details 9:10 PM (1 hour ago)

We have recieved a request to send your Corsair Tech Support Express Case Password to this email address.

----------------------------------

Case #: 1128618

Password: [removed]

----------------------------------

Thank you for using Corsair Tech Support Express!

---------------------------------------------------

When I go to the tech support page and input the supplied case # and password, it starts to take me though the menu options to generate an RMA.

I do not understand why I received this e-mail.

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status in Tech Support; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “3” or send them an email (rmaservice@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

P.S. I have sent them a message and asked them to contact you, but the records show the RMA was never received, if you have tracking information showing it was then I would suggest you contact our customer service ASAP.

Archived