Corsair Community

Compatible MEM for Asus Mobo

rollingonall4

i thought so too...but after 2 RMA's and now the third batch is giving me issues now with BSOD's and and feels slower.....i looked up on asus and it doesnt show the dominator as compatible.....which is why i am asking to see if it is or not..i would hate to have to buy another set now after all these issues

Dominator :TWIN2X4096-8500C5D

My friend was the one who set up the bios initially back in April when i built it. Comp was fine for about 2 month....it started getting random errors and random bsod's..even an overclocked failed message (which my comp wasn't overclocked) so we ran mem test on it and it showed one as faulty...I RMA'ed it during that time i bought a basic Kingston 2gb to use in the meanwhile...and computer was fine....no errors...abit slower but fine......Got my 2nd batch 3 weeks later.....Put them in...comp was fast again...and fine...for about 2 weeks...then the random errors began again...same symptoms...RMA'ed those also....put my 2gb kingston in and comp was fine again....Corsair kept the 3rd batch and tested them for about 2-3 weekes before they finally sent them to me...according to them they were ok...I got them...put them in...next day i started getting errors....in diffrent programs and games... till i got a BSOD and took them out...and now im posting on here...

I'm stumped on this because the timing and stuff were set up from what corsar recommended...Mind you my friend is running the same set as mine except his Dominators are a 3.1ver vs my 2.1ver

Archived