Corsair Community

Win XP SP3 won't install my new 8Gig Flash Voyager

OziMan09

Hi,

I have just bought this drive. When XP tried "Installing New Hardware" it is telling me that the drive is not signed as suitable for XP; and continuing the installation may make my system unstable. Suggested I contact the manufacturer for software (I assume drivers) to suit XP. Are these avilable? If not I have a useless drive. Hope you can point me in the right direction. I am new to the corsair range of products and would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
I let it install. I have been having many problems installing critical updates from MS. I decided to try uninstalling the Voyager from my system to see if it may be the problem. Why does my system keep telling me that it has found new hardware (the voyager!) and telling me I should not continue with the installation? Why will it not go away even after uninstalling this rubbish several times?! It is behaving like malware and I am not happy. I will never buy one of your products again, if this is how it operates. Can you tell em how to get this off my system completely? Please!

Archived