Corsair Community

Just a second please

Sebi

Hi, I just want to give me a important answer please because I don't wanna you to stay long for me, so, I am buying in a week a new system, and I can't await it, and I decide to use definetly Corsair DIMMs. The system will be a Asus Maximus III Formula + i7 860, and I hope that the Corsair Dominator are very compatible with the P55. Now, the question is, first, the Corsair Dominator GT is designed for gaming? or just for better performance on the pc? and, the Corsair 4GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 XMS3 Dominator Dual Channel Kit are very good for gaming ? because, I don't know what to make, to chose 2x2 Dominator GT (either 1600mhz) or 4x2 simple Dominator, and that will be 8GB. What is important and better? the memory of 8 GB or the quality of the 4GB Dominator GT ?? Its very important, and I hope to get the right answers. I thank it very much.

Nobody don't know? Sorry my derrange, but is very important to know if the Corsair Dominator is very compatible with the P55. Belive me, that just here I can trust somebody because you are the Corsair experts I think.

Archived