Corsair Community

Corsair H50 Cooling Kit Missing the 4 Screws to Mount

Tokarga

Yeah, I got a New all in 1 liquid cooling system thing..the Hydro H50...and It came with everything cept the screws you need to mount it to your rear 120mm fan...I was wondering where I can get them if you cant send them to me?

If it's a hassle I'll simply pay for them.

But I did not recieve them in the box and I ordered it from Newegg.com, and I don't want to go through the hassle of sending it back just for the mounting screws..

Please someone at Corsair Customer Care help me?

Dan

Your telling me that Corsair can't supply me with 4 screws that it says it comes with by just mailing them to me...I have to RMA the whole product?

That's pretty bad...But thanks for giving me the dimensions of the screws, I guess i'll go looking for them at Fry's or Radio Shack.

This is just unacceptable that it didn't come with mounting screws and I can't get just 4 screws to install it from Corsair. Hang your head down in shame Corsair.

When you come to your senses and find me my screws then i'll apologize for those harsh words.

Didn't know which section to put this question in...so thanks for the big correction.. "Moved to correct section!"

Humans in a factory pack the cooler and accessories into the box for shipping. Humans makes mistakes. We apologize for the mistake and for not having the screws. A visit to your local hardware store, Lowe's, Home Depot, etc will resolve this if you cannot wait until we get our replacement screws in stock.

I demand the new Corsair 800D PC Case for these 2 errors!!!!! That case looks so pro and is that..got almost 5 stars in CPU Mag...4.5 stars anyway. That case has my name all over it for those 2 errors...that will atone for the 4 screws I got screwed on.

I demand the new Corsair 800D PC Case for these 2 errors!!!!! That case looks so pro and is that..got almost 5 stars in CPU Mag...4.5 stars anyway. That case has my name all over it for those 2 errors...that will atone for the 4 screws I got screwed on.

lmao i wouldnt hold your breath. youll be lucky to even get the screws....and i bet they'd charge you shipping.

Archived