Corsair Community

Corsair 32GB

linuxlover

I have a CMFUSB2.0 32GB USB drive that suddenly stopped working. One evening fine next morning nothing. No light, not seen when plugged in, only gets warm. Tried on 5 computers no luck. I did the RMA route and have my #. My question is does Corsir make any attempt to pull the data and send back on the new drive if replaced? I have vacation pictures backed up on this drive and wonder if I need to see about data recovery company first.

Thanks, Lewis

Corsair is NOT a data recovery company. They don't attempt to recover data. You would need to contact a data recovery company for that. You may want to get the RMA first and tell them that you're going to try to recover the data because depending on what happened to the drive, they may need to take apart the drive. The RMA team can tell you how that would affect the warranty.

My voyager 32 GB no longer works. The light doesn't go on no matter where I try to use it. It's only about 2 weeks old. I saw someone else on the forum has had a similar problem. Any chance of getting this device to work?

I've lost files and I'm not a happy camper.

Archived