Corsair Community

Thinking of buying a 16GB Flash Voyager

dchramcow

Now, considering that there's a lot of fake USB-drives out there, how can I be sure that the one that will sold to me is legit?, is there a place on the Corsair web site that I can introduce a serial number or a part number to verify it's legitimacy?

RMA is not an option for me, I live outside the states.

Thanks in advanced.

Another question, as a Windows 7 x64 user (Technet), will I have any problem using this drive?

Thanks again.

No, as neither the serial number or part number is unique.

RMAs are worldwide. If you ever needed to, you could RMA through the store you purchase it at or directly through Corsair. Closest Corsair RMA depot would be their headquarters in California.

There is a Where To Buy area on the website, as well as on the left sidebar of the forum. Use that to find stores.

USB drives aren't OS dependent.

No, as neither the serial number or part number is unique.

RMAs are worldwide. If you ever needed to, you could RMA through the store you purchase it at or directly through Corsair. Closest Corsair RMA depot would be their headquarters in California.

There is a Where To Buy area on the website, as well as on the left sidebar of the forum. Use that to find stores.

USB drives aren't OS dependent.

Thanks.

I don't want to get into specifics, but RMA is not an option for me as I mentioned.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Archived