Corsair Community

Im about to buy GT but...

bassc

Hi everybody.Im new on this forum and i have few questions.

As i said im about to buy Corsair Voyager GT 16gb.I really trust corsairs products.Im an IT and i recomanded to so many people to buy Corsair brand.Anyway...

I read so many posts and reviews on net about 16gb GT.But my mind is really confused.Im sure about the GT has really fast read and write speeds.But im not sure about ReadyBoost...

Some people say i can use ReadyBoost with 16gb GT some people say i cant use ReadyBoost with 16gb GT.I want to use ReadyBoost and i wanna be sure and dont want to regret about ReadyBoost with 16gb GT.

Can you help me about this pls?I wanna be sure about this.Can you share your experiences with me about ReadyBoost with 16gb GT?

thx...

So you say that you dont sure GT 16gb compatible with ReadyBosst?As i know radyBosst use max 4gb on flash drive for itself.You also say even if i use 2ig for ReadyBoost it means that my GT 16gb is whole reserved for ReadyBosst?Coz i tired one or two times that ReadyBosst on my computer with nonquality flash drive and ReadyBoost creates just one file on the flash drive for itself.

• Corsair Employees
In this case we would not suggest you use our drive as we are not sure ourselves if it will support Ready boost. Our past GT flash drives did support but our current ones are no longer tested to see if they still do. Sorry about that.

Archived