Corsair Community

A7n8x-e deluxe and twin 1024-3200 LL pro

OlympiaMann

new 3200xp plus proccesor 400 fsb A7n8x-e deluxe 400 fsb,ASUS 5950 ULTRAVID CARD. Corsair twin1024-3200LLPRO,Thermalrighttrsp97 heat sink with thermaltake smart fan two on heat sink. heat isnt a prob. FORMATTED AND NEW INSTALL OF XP PRO, nEW DRIVERS FROM nVIDIAAND ALL READY TO GO. i NSTALL 3D MARK 2001 SE and i get a score of 16700 on first try. next try and i get file corruptions at variose times and variose tries. IF i install windows with thE 3200 pro on board i get errors installing windows.sOMETIMES IT WILL RUN 3D MARKS HALF WAY OR SOMETIMES NOT AT ALL, OTHER TIMES DARN NEAR DONE AND THEN BOOm ITS CORRUPTION CITY. Ran memtest and had no errors.TRIED DIFFERENT SETTINGS AND ALL KINDS OF STUFF. If i drop in old memory it is rock solid. drop corsair back in and yikes.man i hope you guys can help me figure this out or tell me if i should Rma it and try another set.really rather just get it to work.. Looks pretty cool in my case next to Thermal take fan with blue and red Ld.. help please. thanx :confused:

• Corsair Employees
You can use AIDA32 or CPU-Z to see if it's in dual channel or the latest version of memtest86 will also show if it’s dual channel as well. But if you have the 2 modules in slots 1-3 or 2-3 you would be in dual channel.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='OlympiaMann']new 3200xp plus proccesor 400 fsb A7n8x-e deluxe 400 fsb,ASUS 5950 ULTRAVID CARD. Corsair twin1024-3200LLPRO,Thermalrighttrsp97 heat sink with thermaltake smart fan two on heat sink. heat isnt a prob. FORMATTED AND NEW INSTALL OF XP PRO, nEW DRIVERS FROM nVIDIAAND ALL READY TO GO. i NSTALL 3D MARK 2001 SE and i get a score of 16700 on first try. next try and i get file corruptions at variose times and variose tries. IF i install windows with thE 3200 pro on board i get errors installing windows.sOMETIMES IT WILL RUN 3D MARKS HALF WAY OR SOMETIMES NOT AT ALL, OTHER TIMES DARN NEAR DONE AND THEN BOOm ITS CORRUPTION CITY. Ran memtest and had no errors.TRIED DIFFERENT SETTINGS AND ALL KINDS OF STUFF. If i drop in old memory it is rock solid. drop corsair back in and yikes.man i hope you guys can help me figure this out or tell me if i should Rma it and try another set.really rather just get it to work.. Looks pretty cool in my case next to Thermal take fan with blue and red Ld.. help please. thanx :confused:[/QUOTE] I have the same problem as you with the same motherboard (almost). Did you ever get the RAM to work properly?

Archived