Corsair Community

RMA Worries

psbatch123

I did a stupid thing when I sent in my RMA...I didnt include a case number as I presumed it was already on the label that was emailed for printing out...I have spent many hours now trying to find a valid number for someone who can help me to no joy so I find myself here on the forums hoping one of the Tech Guys will help (fingers crossed)...so here goes:

My Case #1097776

But I only included this RMA# 1122643 with my parcel, although my full name address and other bits requested including my RAM were all sent with it, it was posted on the 11/09/09 and according to sources has been delivered which leaves me wondering when my RMA will be processed and when the system will show my RAM as being recieved?!?! Please please please help me!!

Well I celotaped the label to the outside and placed the rest of the printout inside with all the added information requested except the case # yet its not showing as being processed, can you supply me a contact telephone number for the RMA departmant in Netherlands so I can query this with them please? SOrry for delay in replying as I failed to set notifcation and was just checking today to see why I hadn't been responded to lol.

Thanks Paul

I am sorry but you would need to call our customer service here in the main office 510-657-8747 Ext "3" 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time Monday Through Friday Excluding Holidays, I will send them a message and ask them to check this but there is not much else I can do. It does take 48-72 Hours for the system to update it is not real time so keep that in mind.

Called the above number...spoke to a very nice man...its all resolved now await my replacement! :D

• Corsair Employees

Paul I am sorry but there is no phone number to contact out side of the USA and you can call our customer service at 510-657-8747 Ext "0" Monday Through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time.

I have sent them a message and asked them to contact you ASAP.

Archived