Corsair Community

Asus M4A79-T Deluxe

Commander

Hi,

Im going to upgrade soon to this motherboard and well its standard clock for the memory is 1333 on the AMD Phenom 965BE so my question is.

Will this memory =

CMD4GX3M2B1600C8 DDR3-1600 (Dominator-12800C8*4GB) 4GB Kit (2 x 2GB) 1.65v 8-8-8-24-2T

http://www.corsair.com/configurator/product_results.aspx?id=1039075#other_modules

Will it be able to run Black Edition Profile and run at 1600MHz? Because it is not listed in the manual at the website but the motherboard seems to have a funktion (Native DDR3 1600(O.C.) Support) to auto oc to get the memory running at 1600

Best Regards

Commander

Yes they will be supported.

And there should be a list of Supported modules posted on AMD's site I will look for and post a like later.

Thanx, any news yet ?

Should get the asus mobo in few days now and then I will buy a CPU and some memory sticks.

Don't want same issues as i got with the last build (asus crosshair) :)

• Corsair Employees

These are the specs I found doing a Google search for that CPU.

Memory Controller Speed: Up to 2.0GHz with Dual Dynamic Power Management

Types of Memory Supported: Unregistered DIMMs up to PC2-8500 (DDR2-1066MHz) -AND- PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333MHz)

These are the specs I found doing a Google search for that CPU.

I know but, my friend got 955BE and has an option 1600MHz on his BIOS like a normal option from 1066 or 800.

They got 1600QVL what ram they support but this ram is not there so that's why I ask here because its from early 2009 and Corsair maybe got some new info or statistics.

Best regards

Commander

Hi,

I got my build but there is a thing what timings should it have I have searched all forums but cannot find all the timings.

TCL = 8

TRCD = 8

TRP = 8

TRAS = 24

TRTP = ?

TRC = 32

TWR = ?

TRRD = ?

Also on them it says that they should be running at 1.65v, but when my computer booted up it did autovolt them to 1.9 is that safe ?

If you read your first post you answered that question.

But how about the rest ?

TRTP = ?

TWR = ?

TRRD = ?

or should they also be 8?

Also i was able to boot with 6-6-6-24-28 1T, but I am concerned about memory degradation. Could you shed some light for it please :)

Archived