Corsair Community

This IS unbelivable i am on my 4 dominator GT 2.1rev. set

funky25

unbelivable my first set stayed alive for 5 days,my second set stayed alive 2 weeks,now third set managed to stay alive also 2 weeks,and now i get my 4 set of my dominator gt 1866mhz that is that dieing version 2.1 ,today i memtest it new 4 set i got i(ts 2.1 revision so it will die soon) and it ačready have errors so all 3 set died on me in little more then a month and this 4 one i got already is producing errors in mem test i am like going crazy i wnna get a hammer and chrash those dominators badly ,if next set will not be new 2.2 version with elpida hypers B revizion i really dont know what to do anymore ,wtf u doing corsai well i did not buyed those modules directly from corsairi buyed them from offical corsair distributor in croatia http://www.eSys.hr .They constanly saying they will talk with corsair when i told them that corsiar removed all those old dominators gt from all over the world and that new revisin is here ,well will see when i send them my 4 set for rma what will i get cmon corsair how can u put those fauly chips in sale dont know if esys dont have new revisioni or not i want it directly from corsair and for free i am broke already from all those rmas

Ask your retailer that they be replaced with CMG6GX3M3A1866C7. New part #, same specs. Keep in mind that you can always RMA directly to Corsair.

Note that there was never a customer recall of the part. However they did ask retailers to send back their stock of the old part number.

Corsair Dominator GT Elpida Hyper Announcement

Corsair Re-launches Dominator GT Ultra-Performance DRAM Modules

Archived