Corsair Community

RMA Request for TWIN2X2048-8500C5D G

Gen

This memory was pulled from a customers PC that would refuse to post. The memory has been tested in two other machines, my sig rig for one with everything at stock/default settings and it has been tested in my HTPC which has a AMD Phenom 9850, M3A32-MVP Deluxe, 850W power supply, 500GB Western Digital HDD, and an ATI Radeon 3870, again, all at stock.

With one stick of RAM, the machine refuses to post and the other stick is showing incorrect amount of RAM ranging anywhere from 500-780MB.

Edit: The model number in the title was on the pachage that the memory comes in, the number on each stick of memory is CM2X1024-8500C5D. Thought I would post this as I don't know which model number to go by.

• Corsair Employee

Let's get them replaced, please use the On Line RMA Request Form and we will be happy to replace them. Be sure to check the box that says “I've already spoken to Technical Support and/or RAM Guy.”

You want to return it as a set so go by TWIN2X4096-8500C5D as the other one is only for the each individual module.

Archived