Corsair Community

My experience with the Corsair's Obsidian

jrock75

Dallanar : I’m using a Feser X-Changer Triple 360 Radiator. Regarding a radiator being placed in the bottom, well if you don’t have a pump there maybe but it would be pretty tight.

SpeedRacer: One triple radiator would work fine for your i7 and one GTX 260 providing you have good air flow. I’m running an i7 920 @ 4.2 GHz and 2 GTX 295s, mine is a little warm but still very acceptable. I have considered another radiator, perhaps hanging off the back in the future. I’m currently using the Feser X-Changer Triple 360 Radiator and 3 Scythe DFS123812-3000 "ULTRA KAZE" 120 x 38 mm Case Fans. These fans are pretty load and I have a fan controller to turn them down some. Each one is rated at Air Flow of 133.60 CFM and Noise Level of 45.90 dBA.

Jrock75: Are you using your w/c for any other components, say the RAM or the NB? Which pump, reservoir, CPU block? Sorry to be so detailed :o: but I'm a real water-cooling n00b. Fortunately I'm a quick study. :D: And what are you using to cool your GTX 295s?

Thanks.

Archived