Corsair Community

My Beautiful HX620 is dead

Giftmacher

Hi all,

I switched my PC on today and nothing worked, no mobo lights etc. either. I've performed the paper clip test to confirm a dead PSU... it's definitely had it :(

Thing is I moved house recently so I can't find the receipt or remember where I bought the PSU, does this mean no RMA? It was definitely bought in May '07, and these PSUs haven't been around for 5 years so it's definitely still in waranty. How understanding are corsair about these things? Should I just order a replacement and have done with it?

Gift.

Well that's unexpected, and appreciated! I'm definitely putting corsair PSUs in my next builds!

I've been going mad trying to find my receipt, I've found records for every component other than my PSU. I've even put a request old statements to my credit card provider :D

Anyway, thanks very much! That's one less thing for me to worry about, just need to keep my fingers crossed that nothing got cooked when the PSU tripped out!

Gift.

An Edit just to underline how pleased I am with Corsair right now, I've just had a baby boy and I've not got a lot of to cash spare so this really is fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived