Corsair Community

Got my new case today but..

Nordic

I am really looking forward to his reply about this and the other problems that are surfacing. I didn't fully understand what you meant about the front cover until I saw your picture. Have you pulled the front panel off and tried to push the 5.25" covers back into place, They just snap in place and unless the tabs are broke they may be OK.

I still think this case has the potential to be a great case, but all these problems on the 1st batch being received by customers is not good.

• Corsair Employees
It looks like the 5.25 in panels may have gotten out of place during shipping, try pulling off the entire front panel/bezel of the case and you can pop them back into place. If anyone is missing any component or finds anything that has been damaged through shipping, please send an email to ramguy@corsairmemory.com and in the subject line please put "800D." We will get this information to the right person and get any issues resolved ASAP!

Hi, I took of the panel/bezel first thing in hope of finding the missing front panel cover and two of the 5.25 don't click in place on one side somehow, got it sorted with a bit of glue though.

I say the font panel cover got loose during shipping and fell out thru the carry handle on the cardboard box, but then the box seem fine with no visable damage other than a bit cracked styrofoam.

Thanks RAM GUY, I will e-mail you when I get my desktop up and running again.

• 2 months later...

Last time i'll buy any Corsair products, and I was loyal to corsair and all.

George Makris to me

show details 29 Sep

I will send you a new front panel as soon as I have them here. Should be a week or two at most. I'm sorry for this, it should not have happened.

Thanks for nothing

Still waiting for that missing front panel ..

Well your not the only one still waiting for parts. I've also been waiting since September and still got nutting. I even talked to Corsair on the phone, sent email ect...Nutting. I'm really disappointment with Corsair tech support. This experience has me thinking twice before buying and referring Corsair pruducts again on any of the forums I belong to. Corsair was great, what happened...?

We understand that those of you in need of replacement parts are disappointed. We aplogize for the inconvenience you are experiencing here. This is a new product line for us and there have been some issues. We will take care of you ASAP.

I am more than happy to wait for my replacement parts, and appreciate the efforts taken by corsair's tech/rma dept.

Archived