Corsair Community

Asus P5QL SE & TWIN2X4096-8500C5DF

tachav

Hello,

i purchased a corsair dominator 2x2048 ddr2 1066 kit. I'm using m/b aus p5ql se mobo, and many times it wont post. If i unplug the memory an dplug it back again it will post and work normally, but if i shut down computer the next time i will try to start it it wont post again. The bios settings were all to auto. I used 1066 and 2,13 voltage with the nb voltage set to auto. This made the things a bit better, but still 1 on 4 times the pc won't post and i have to to uninstall and reinstall the memory modules. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

thanks for the reply, much appreciated. I update my profile according to the forum rules. As for my problem, testing the ram modules one by one it seems that i don't have the same problem. Maybe i should put the nbvoltage manually also? An if yes, what voltage should i use? Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

hi again.

I tried setting manually nbvoltage, for about 10 days it worked fine, and now it started bsod's, and after than it won't post. I tried different modules and the computer is working fine. Do i have to set different settings, or should i have the mdules replaced?

Archived