Corsair Community

Question about 16 GB

lams_007

I have a question recently I bought 2 corsair Flash voyager of 16 GB but I think the memories are pirate, how can I Know if they are pirate or no? That fisrt thing was the blister I have seen a lot of blisters but these one was different and only have the Usb stick I didn't find the cd,USB extension cable, neck strap and user's manual. That was the first thing I notice then I search in some reviews and they said that the capacity of the memory was written in the usb conector and I also didn't see that, and the last an final thing was that in the rubber the part were it comes the capacity of the memory it's like kind of detachable, in this same part does the memory have a LED or something like that like all other memories to se the activity of it thats normal or it's a real pirate memory LOL and I also have the problems tryingo to format it an other things but reading in this forum it looks like kind of normal

Actually I am not from US I am from Mexico I get them in a mall Named Plaza de la Computacion why do you think they are fake??? another think when I dismount the drives it says Generic flash disk Usb 2.0 device thats normal it's or it's another probe that it's fake

Archived