Corsair Community

problem

farakh80

hi

i have bought these rams problem is i can run only single ram on mother board it works fine on single channel no issues with system but if i try to install other ram to make it dual channel after installing the system fail to boot without any beep just keep on restarting. i tried few options in bios my board is ga-eg45 ds2h please help..

• Corsair Employees
If either module will boot and run with out errors one up but you have that problem when both are installed I would suspect some issue with the MB Chipset and would suggest getting it checked or try and test the memory in another system if you can.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried each module itself in every slot, one is working properly without any problem the other one is not working at all in any slot by itself alone..moreover if i try to run the system with both module the system doesnt boot just restarting with few seconds interval..when i remove the module which is not working independently the system boots normally and works fine. currently im using only single module 2gb without any problems.

1> is something wrong with other ram?

i already got replacement of one defected ram from the seller (so nice of them quick). the new piece is working perfectly without any problem anyofcourse dual channel :biggrin: @1066mhz timmings 5-5-5-15.. cdt 2.. trfc 52 clocks...thanx ram guy for help..:biggrin:

Archived