Corsair Community

TR3X6G1600C7 & TR3X6G1600C7D - What happened?

zinc_au

Hi All,

I was wondering if a Corsair rep could tell me why these models (TR3X6G1600C7 & TR3X6G1600C7D) of ram are greyed out on the website, are they discontinued? faulty?

I have ordered some and am very concerned that there may be issues with it.

If we could be enlightened that would be great.

Thank you

George

Some linearity in information might be a good idea... First thing this indicated to me was that the product line was no longer in production. :)

There is basically no information on the website about this particular model.

No one said it to me, it was just an assumption. Its as though it once had a link to a datasheet for example as every other model ive seen, but that link has been removed. Or in this case as Ram Guy has since said said, was never created.

Is it safe to assume its rated at 1.65v, I cannot see it documented anywhere.

For what is a high end product, my suggestion is just to have a little more information than TR3X6G1600C7D * PC3-12800 6GB Kit 7-7-7-20 240pin DIMM.

Go here http://www.corsair.com/configurator/default.aspx and try the equivilant 8D to the 7D.. see the comparison...

• Corsair Employees
Either set will run great in a X58 chipset MB and the Voltage is 1.65 Volts with the rated settings for the specific module in question. As I stated they are new parts and the Web site has not bee updated yet.

Archived